Online Feasibility Study Training Course is here!
The goal of this Feasibility Study Training Course is to make you awesome in feasibility study and analysis for major business ventures including real estate, hotel, restaurant, cinema and any other business venture.
There is a total of around 11+ hours of video in the course at this moment – view, download and discuss.
Most comprehensive online Feasibility Study training course yet! With no competition to match!
Contains lots of bonus materials – Excel formula cheat-sheet, Excel shortcuts Ebook and more!
Lesson Plan of Online Feasibility Study Training Course
Module 1: Basic Concepts
- What is a Feasibility Study?
- Why do We Need a Feasibility Study?
- Understanding Basic Concept of Finance
- Time Value of Money
- Understanding and Calculating Discount Rate
- Note on Cost of Equity
- Calculating and Using Weighted Average Cost of Capital
- Understanding Return Metrics
- Payback Period
- Limitation of IRR
- Cap Rate
- Other Ratios
Module 2: Market Research for Feasibility Studies
- Information Needed for Conducting a Feasibility Study
- Making assumptions Vs. Market Research
- Primary and Secondary Research
- Collecting Data and Analysis
Module 3: Feasibility Study Modeling and Analysis
- Modeling Best Practice and Tips – designing an efficient layout
- Graphics and Presentation
- Various Business Type and Specific Modeling Issues
- Optimizing Product Mix and Pricing
- Structuring a Cash Flow Model
- Timing and Frequency Formats – use of dates or period
- Modeling Timing of Cash Flow
- Projecting Income
- Calculating Operating Expenses
- Constructing Profit and Loss Statement
- Modeling Exit Proceeds
- Constructing Balance Sheet
- Modeling Delays
- Project IRR, Project NPV and other Metrics
- Adding Debt
- Applying Typical Debt
- Debt Coverage Ratio and Sizing the Loan
- Modeling Financing Cash Flow – debt drawdown, repayment pattern, interest rates, and debt service.
- Calculating Geared IRR, NPV and other Metrics
- Optimizing Capital Structure
- Other Financing Methods
- Use of Third Party Equity (Private Equity)
- Structuring a Joint Venture
- Preferences and Priority of Distribution
- Understanding Risk
- What are the Risks and How to Quantify Them?
- Developing Sensitivity Analysis
Module 4: Real Estate Feasibility Study
- Cost and Income Projections
- Importance of P&L Statement
- Financing Real Estate Projects
- Feasibility Study for Mixed Use Development
Module 5: Hotel and Other Leisure Properties Feasibility Study
- Understanding the Business Model
- Basic Concepts – ADR and RevPar
- Constructing P&L for Hotel Ventures
- Hotel Feasibility Study
- Other Leisure Properties
Module 6: Restaurants Feasibility Study
- Market Research for Occupancy and Average Check Size
- Estimating Various Cost – Equipment and Furniture Costs
- Constructing P&L Statement
- Restaurant Feasibility Study
Module 7: Cinema Feasibility Study
- Understanding the Cinema Business Model
- Market Research for Ticket Pricing and Occupancy
- Estimating Various Costs
- Projecting P&L for Cinema Venture
- Cinema Feasibility Study
Module 8: Feasibility Study for Other Business Ventures
- Understanding the Business Model
- Market Research and Product Pricing
- Estimating Various Costs
- Feasibility Study for Online Ventures
Module 9: Real Life Feasibility Study Examples
- Hilton Hotel and Convention Center Feasibility Study, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Budget Hotels in Europe Feasibility Study
- University Workforce Housing Feasibility Study, Washington University
- Quick-Service Restaurant Feasibility Study, China
- Special Economic Zones Feasibility Study, Cambodia
- Export Processing Zone Feasibility Study, Vanuatu
- Balti Industrial Park Feasibility Study, Moldova
- City Center Development Feasibility Study, Nevada, US
- Urban Renewal Feasibility Study, Oregon, US
- Commuter Rail Study Feasibility Study, Washington, US
- High Speed Railway Feasibility Study, Norway
- Public mass transit service Feasibility Study, Virginia, US
- Rochester Rail Link Feasibility Study, Minnesota, US
Join Feasibility Study Training Course Now
More Detail about Feasibility Study Training Course
700 minutes of Feasibility Study Concepts Each topic in Feasibility Study Course comes with several videos discussing various topics in-detail. There is a total of around 11 hours of video in the course at this moment. All these lessons are neatly structured in to a lesson plan with links to view, download and discuss. 10+ Real Life Examples During the Feasibility Study Course we will be discussing 10+ real-life feasibility studies. These apart from the feasibility we will be doing during the course. We will see how a business perform vis-a-vis the initial feasibility. 15+ excel models Almost all the topics in Feasibility Study Course include downloadable content – either excel files PDF files. Using these files, you can easily improve your understanding and play with the concepts right away. Free Bonus – Formula Cheat-sheet If you use excel formulas a lot, then this cheat sheet can help you. It contains the syntax of most important formulas along with example uses and tricks to handle errors. Free Bonus – Excel Keyboard Shortcuts E-Book This E-book includes some really powerful and useful excel keyboard shortcuts which will be critical in building excel models Free bonus – Excel Chart Design E-book This e-book explain the process to format charts to wow your audience. It also includes guidance on how to use colors effectively. This will come very handy in creating excel dashboards for real estate development projects and investments. 30 Day money back guarantee Each Feasibility Study Training Course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like what you see in course, just drop an email and your money will be refunded. No questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have answered 3 most frequently asked questions here: What payment methods are accepted? You can pay by credit card (VISA, Master, AMEX etc.) or with your PayPal Account. In some countries, you can also pay by electronic check. Use the most convenient option from Checkout page. What version of Excel is used in Feasibility Study Training? Feasibility Training works great if you are running Excel 2013 or 2010. If you are running earlier version, still you will not face any problem. Can I upgrade to Download option later? You can upgrade to download option once you sign-up. It costs $57. You will find the details once you sign-up.
Problems During Signup?
If you have any problem during signup process or still have some un-answered questions, contact me. I will be very glad to answer your questions. I hope to see you in the class. Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.