Thanks for joining Feasibility.pro. We are here to make you awesome in Feasibility study, Real Estate Finance and Excel. Before you post your first question, please read below a short guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Feasibility.pro are: Humility, Passion, Fun and Sharing.
Posting Rules & Etiquette
The Feasibility.pro QnA is a collaborative and happy place to learn and expand your knowledge.
Please take a few minutes to read this list of Rules, Procedures and Etiquette’s for posting here.
How to get the Best Results at Feasibility.pro
- Use relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches.
- When drafting a question, try and lay out the question in a clear and concise way.
- Try and tell the readers what the situation, what have you tried is and what do you want to achieve.
- Don’t leave out information more info is better
- Consider that the world is operating 24 hrs. a day. A late post today may well be answered by someone else overnight.
- If you and a reader have been involved in an ongoing conversation and the conversation suddenly stops, recognize that the person may have gone to bed, even though you have just arrived at work. In the worst case a reader may go on holidays and not get back to the question for a few days.
- Check your posts regularly for answers. Login, then Click your User Name at the top of the page. That takes you to a screen where your posts are listed along with the date of the last reply.
- PLEASE DON’T SHOUT!
- Please don’t post your Phone Number or Address and be careful posting your email address. Spam robots do trawl forums collecting this info.
- Abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Never title your posts as “Urgent”, “Priority” “Immediate”. It may be Important to you, but not for rest of the members here. These words will be moderated out.
- Cross Posting, generally it is considered poor practice to cross post, which is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
- If you do cross post, please put that in your post.
- Also if you have cross posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.
- Please don’t attach or post links to copyright material including Books, Videos etc. Your post will be deleted
- Please don’t paste Spam. You will be removed from the forums!
- Please don’t respond to Spam.
- Be wary that you are posting information on a public web site.
- Randomize Numbers and Names if appropriate.
- Please don’t use upload sites that require people to install down-loaders, most people read (Virus, Malware etc) when we see that.
- Check your answers before posting a solution.
- Say “Thanks“, whenever you can. Recognize when someone, who is a total stranger, has bothered to go to the trouble and time to assist you with your question and they have done it for free. Often readers will spend several hours working on a solution to a problem, a line of recognition and thanks will go a long way.
- Ignore Spam.
- Don’t be afraid to contribute to the forums. Have a go. You skills will dramatically improve.
- Keep your signatures to 1-2 lines.
- Do not indulge in self-promotion
The ongoing success of this forum depends on your contribution and involvement either by posting questions, or more importantly answering them.